Thankful Tuesday: 04/28/2015

10:34 AM Jean Melgar 2 Comments


It's been a while since I last did a Thankful Tuesday. It hasn't been that long since I last felt thankful but I rarely have the time or energy to write about it. There are quite a lot of things I'm thankful for, actually.

My car. No, actually I'm thankful that I can now afford to buy and maintain one.
A stable and well-paying job. I dislike the #ilovemyjob hashtag very very much because who the F loves his/her job that much. I mean, really, who does? Whatever the job is, you are bound to have good, bad, and very bad days. But I'm really thankful of what I have right now because I realized that not everyone has what I have.
A happy and loving family. Sometimes I get sad thinking of that day when I get married and I don't live with my family anymore. I hug and kiss my Mom everyday and it's such a wonderful feeling.
Cheap flights. Being in a LDR is not easy but the boom of promo fares is such a big help to my relationship.
Franco. The man who has been keeping me sane and happy for ten years.

How about you? What have you been thankful for lately?

2 comments:

  1. Huhu gusto ko na din ng car... actually, I NEED one na but I don't want to drive and deal and spend! HOW DO U DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was dillydallying for about two years! I was very scared because it's a very big commitment (and purchase!). It's very useful but it's like having a child or a new pet. Anyway, I hope you can have one soon. Kaya mo yan! :)

      Delete