Thankful Tuesday: 11/19/2013

11:14 PM Jean Melgar 0 Comments

Starting today, I'll start the Thankful Tuesday posts. I want to be more positive and appreciative so I hope this will help.
  1. A good 8 hour sleep. This is very rare. It's more of a luxury now than a basic need.
  2. Mon amour and his opportunities. I can't say much now but gah I'm so excited and nervous.
  3. Deep muscle massage then dinner with Sherry. Oh the lightness and happiness a good massage with a friend can bring.
  4. This cozy sweater/snuggle weather. I love cuddle weather. Period.
  5. My bedroom feels like a sanctuary again. This might be because of the new sheets, the weather, or the lamp.
I'm focusing on the positive.
"Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny." - Mahatma Gandhi 

0 comments: