It's already June?

11:00 PM Jean Melgar 0 Comments

Time flies so fast. It's already mid-June!  It's been a month since I've updated this blog. Craaaaazzzzy.

So what have I been up to? Let me do a list for you. 

1. Work. It was nuts. Or should I say, I'm nuts? Proof? 



2. Bridal/Baby Shower. My friends and I threw a surprise party for our friend, Mini. Majority of the legwork was on me. It was tiring but extremely fun. I got a bit emotional. *tears*


We had red velvet cupcakes and tea among others. I was so full that day! Forgot my diet!


Of course we played some games. Competitiveness in the blood, oh yeah! 



I love you, dear. HUHUHUHUHUHU *wails* 




3. Wedding. This topic needs a separate post. I will soon do one. But for the meantime, here's a photo that made all my exhaustion go away. 



*Photos are not mine except for the ones at work. 

0 comments: