Aqua Detox

11:30 PM Jean Melgar 0 Comments

I went to The NailXperts Spa earlier for my regular Bellevie (foot spa, manicure and pedicure) worth P500. It's really a great package. The foot spa is relaxing and not rushed and includes a foot and leg massage with oil then with lotion then with a liquid something that I'm not sure what is. The manicure and pedicure is nice too since they are not nipper-happy. All the products they use are from Orly (base coat, nail polish, top coat, nail polish remover, cuticle remover and quick dry). Plus, they massage your hands and feet before nail polish application so make that triple massage treat! 

But today was something different. There is a promo with every Bellevie package, you can avail a free aqua detox treatment. I've heard a lot about this detox system and I'm very intrigued. It was being offered free so without any hesitations, I grabbed it. 

Aqua Detox is a alternative medicine treatment promoted as a form of detoxification. Aqua Detox involves soaking an individual's feet in a salt water bath through which an electrical current is passed. The water turns brown as current is applied; the device is typically promoted with the claim that the brown discoloration represents "toxins" extracted from the body. The device is marketed under a wide variety of names.

First , they asked me to remove any metals on my body. Then they asked if I were pregnant. I've been asked that question thrice this week. Do I look preggers? Then they asked me to put my feet in a water tub with a device in it that is connected to my wrist. Soak for 30 minutes and voila! Dirty water!

I wasn't able to take a photo of the disgusting water earlier but it certainly didn't look like rust to me. I'm not saying it really works but I'm also not sure if it's just rust. Hmm. What do you think? I'm hoping it really works because I seriously need detoxification. I'm now considering other methods to detoxify. What is the best out there? Do you detoxify? 


New Chi Ionic Ion Detox Foot Bath Aqua Spa Cleanse Machine

0 comments: