Favorite: Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm with Vitamin E

11:43 AM Jean Melgar 0 Comments

I can't say this a review but it sorta is. Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm is my current favorite. It's like an answer to my prayers, seriously. My lips are always dry. They do not care for any weather or season. They're just always dry and chapped.  Aside from that, I have this nasty huff puff vice, which makes it all worse. I've jumped from one lip balm to another. Some might seem to work for a couple of weeks and then somehow they fail me. I have a lot of unfinished balms at home. What a waste.

Last year around August, I went to Greenbelt 5 to get my brows done at Browhaus (Post for this needs to be published soon!). I passed by Beauty Bar and decided out of all the lip balms there that I'll get Burt's Bees. But even Burt's got a multitude of different balms. Choosing one was not very easy. I decided I'd go with Honey Lip Balm with Vitamin E. I thought, I can never go wrong with honey + vitamin E. I was right. 

It contains beeswax, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, lanolin, aroma, honey miel, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil, benzyl benzoate, and cucumarin. It says 100% natural. 

Since I started using it, I've traveled in and out of the country, had hundreds of sticks (I know, bad for my health.), and endured different weather conditions but my lips are still in great condition. I haven't had chapped lips! 

It contains 4.25 g and retails for P325 at Beauty Bar. This product will last me years. I wanna try this during winter season and see how it fares. 

What's your fave lip balm?

0 comments: