One Day I'll Travel The World

3:51 PM Jean Melgar 0 Comments

I believe that money makes the world go 'round. If it's not true, then why am I sitting here doing mundane tasks just to earn money? Don't get me wrong, I treasure my job. I'm proud of what we do and the effects to society. I love all of that. But you see, if I were rich and money was not an issue, I'm most likely doing something else, probably traveling the world. 

Warning: Photo heavy! (All photos are not mine.)
Giza, Egypt

Taj Mahal

Hiroshima, Japan

Great Wall of China

Seville, Spain

Eiffel tower


Athens

Rio de Janeiro


The Louvre


Red Square, Moscow, Russia


Edinburgh, Scotland

Waterfall of Gods, iceland

Venice, Italy

The London Eye

Bora Bora

Cambodia

Rome, Italy

Château de Versailles, France

Trinity Library, Dublin


Niagra falls

These are just some of the places I wanna go to. I wonder if I can go to at least half of these. Somebody take me!

0 comments: