FOTD + OOTD: Tome-Natividad Wedding

11:14 PM Jean Melgar 0 Comments

What's the most common event lately? Weddings! My age group is in the marrying age so it's not really a surprise. 

A few weeks ago, my dear friend, Tin, got hitched! We've been friends since grade school and though we're not always seeing each other, I know we still got each other's backs. The wedding ceremony was at Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Pagsanjan, Laguna. It was an old church and they were renovating during the wedding. Good thing they stopped all the hammering during the ceremony, otherwise we wouldn't hear a thing. The reception followed at Caliraya Springs Golf and Country Club. It was, I think, almost at the end part of Caliraya. 

I'll share with you my makeup that day, which I proudly did myself. High five! I did my makeup early thinking that I'll be going to the church with the florist but I still wasn't able to finish on time so I took the bus. Oh, yes. 

Please ignore the hair. Wet and umm, I don't know.

I really want to learn how to contour my face. I need to make those cheeks smaller. Anyway, on to my outfit that day. The couple indicated in their invitation that they want guests to wear white. I took the bus wearing this. Heavens. 
Flowers by Aprille Araguas

I didn't buy anything new for this wedding. I'm really proud of myself. This is the same dress I used on my grandparents' golden wedding anniversary years ago. I just had it altered to fit me better. I lost weight! Yipee! The purple shoes are the ones I used on Mini's wedding when I was a bridesmaid. 

I'm not great with hair so I just put a clip and I was done. Mini told me I was very Antonette Taus-like. LOL

That's it! How do you like my makeup? I'm thinking of getting my face done by a professional next time because I'm lazy and I do not want to look like Antonette Taus again. 

0 comments: