Love for Junk Food

9:25 PM Jean Melgar 0 Comments

Why do we keep eating junk food? It's not called junk for nothing. 

I'm a very busy gal. I have two jobs, many extracurricular activities, and live alone. I do not have the time to cook, and well, it's not really my passion. I'm not some Master Chef who can whip up something simple and special in a couple of minutes. I tried those 30-minute meals by Rachel Ray and they take me 2 hours. I'm not a bad cook. Actually, my dishes taste pretty well but I'm lazy and I only like cooking for special people on very special occasions. 

Anyway, cos of all this I just end up buying take out and that usually means fast food. McDonald's and Jollibee are my best friends. They are always there when I need them, available 24/7. Who wouldn't love them? Burger, pizza, fries, soda, and desserts -- heaven in a paper bag. 





But, as we all know, fast food is bad for your health. I can feel the bad cholesterol running through my veins. LOL I should stop eating them everyday. No, I should stop eating fast food. Period. 

I pray for inner strength to resist such sexy temptations. For now, allow me to munch on some fries. 

0 comments: