Korean Vacation Update

3:24 PM Jean Melgar 0 Comments

I'm in South Korea right now enjoying my 2-week vacation. It is about to end and I'm having mixed feelings. A part of me wants to stay here and cuddle with my boyfriend. Another part wants me to go home and work my ass and start earning money again. Vacation is fun and all but I need to earn to survive. It doesn't help that the cost of living in South Korea is very high compared to Philippines. My one month salary goes poof here. This brings me to my current problem. I'm almost out of cash and have 2 days left, should I spend my money on shoes? 

I know what you might be thinking. That's your problem? Shoes? Yes! Shoes! I love shoes so much that is so amazing I haven't bought any by now. I'm thinking, well you have lots at home. You should use all of them first before buying new pairs. But you see, it's not everyday I go to Korea. And the styles available in the shoe stores are quite different. But should I spend my last bills on shoes or food? LOL What a question.

Anyway, I will not bore you anymore. I'm just updating you what's going on. BTW, the weather is too hot here. I was expecting a little bit cooler. 

Here's a photo of me taking photos. 

Ciao! 

P.S. I can't take Nikki Minaj's Super Bass off my mind. Grrr. 

0 comments: