Rainy Days and Mondays

9:58 PM Jean Melgar 3 Comments

I woke up at the wrong side of the bed today. Actually, I have been waking up at the wrong side for a few weeks already. It must be the weather or it's that time of the year again. If someday I get diagnosed with clinical depression, I won't be surprised. 


There are days when waking up just feels wrong and your life feels useless. I'm glad I'm not suicidal. Don't be afraid, I won't try to kill myself. It's just that everything seems so dreary and gray. There have been a lot of rain but there are no rainbows. *sigh*


Today was the lowest of the low. I felt like stabbing my computer monitor. Of course,I did not do that or I'll get fired. I spent last night washing my eyes with tears so I can have healthier eyes. Eye washing is fun and good for you! Try it. LOL 

Anyway, a good friend asked me to go to church with her and I obliged. I was scared at first because I haven't been to the church for a long time. I'm so glad I went. I felt so light and relieved after. Praying and the tranquility of the church helped. I'm no longer thinking of stabbing something. 

Before I went to church, the cutest man in the world suggested I get a massage to ease my stress. I followed his suggestions and oh boy! I'm not sorry spending money in an activity where I was almost naked while some random girl was touching my bare skin. 

During the massage, I was dreaming of minestrone. Hot soup in this cold weather? That's a no-brainer! I went to one of my favorite restaurants, which happened to be situated beside the spa. I ordered my favorite meal, minestrone and grilled chicken with veggies. No rice! Uh huh. Healthy living is the bomb. 

Sadly, I felt physically sick after dinner. I decided to pop one tablet of paracetamol and two tablets of vitamin C. Nothing John Lloyd can't fix. *wink* 

And now, I feel refreshed. I'm far from great but I'm getting there. Stress, begone! 

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't experienced a real massage yet lol. Feel better Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Larry! Go get a real massage na!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its the la niña season after la niño so expect rainy days and also floods coz typhoons and tropical depressions are it's peek during this months.

    howard@tsung.com
    bull smoke

    ReplyDelete