Day 1 -- Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

11:01 PM Jean Melgar 0 Comments

This is weird. As far as I know, please correct me if I'm wrong, everyone is single until you get married. It confuses me when people ask me if I'm single or not. Do you want to know if I'm married or you just want to have my number to hook up? Yeah, I'm assuming. LOL

No wedding ring whatsoever. (Old photo)

So the current status? Single. I live alone in my loft apartment with no pets. I do not even have a plant. Well, I used to have one until it died. And they call me a plant molecular biologist? Funny.


You want to know if I'm in a relationship? Yes, I am. A lot of people still assume that I'm not in a relationship because my Facebook status says so. I realized that Facebook relationship status means nothing. What goes on between my man and I will remain between us. I may be talkative and crack a lot of jokes but I do not like divulging on the details of my love or sex life. People know very little about me but assume a lot. Don't be fooled. 

0 comments: